Research and Development Specialist

I’d like to build a page dedicated to what I was since I can recall. Higher consciousness and the fact we know only 3% of reality as Einstein proved… the other 97% hidden , unseen . But there nonetheless. There for us only to hope and dream, fear and loathe. But what I do know is what we believe ends up happening and when you appeal to the compassion in others and only that, no anger in your energy, your life perhaps on the line, (you are willing to let it ALL go trust me) ; that is when you know you CAN fulfill your destiny you regardless of circumstances change or not literally or hypothetically… but if you know this, you must be mindful it is some thing that is only to know not possess you must tread very carefully and always with the awareness that you are led and not to lead, otherwise your life will be one big self for filling prophecy and which you wander in circles never fulfilling your destiny…, If we claim ourselves God psychiatrist and therapist the most susceptible in doing so losing themselves completely to the profession and labeling others to the extent they believe they are exempt from human flaw themselves, in many ways making them pathological, so please tread very carefully , most especially around the seemingly charismatic ones because often and more often than not there are wolves in sheep’s clothing malignant and parasitic …beneath the wool

… make it too hot in there for a make it uncomfortable… and ALWAYS be mindful the journey isn’t yours but one on which you are led. If you try and take over the consequences will once again present themselves. as Jesus taught, though no one seem to pick up on this lesson, there are those who do not know better and then there are those who do. Acting out of ignorance is far different than deliberation. That is why those who whipped him Rall he continually said forgive those who know not what they do while his own disciples he condemned to hell. To me the lesson is clear….the Ignorant (at least in this lifetime ) are forgiven on behalf of their ignorance but yet those that do and do wrong despite this are condemned as Jesus condemned his own disciples to hell. . The The lesson is clear the more you are aware in the liver it in wrongful actions the more you will be condemned to hell. Or at the very least not given the gifts of those who knew no motivations other then those which came from compassion love forgiveness and God forgives trespasses in the name of human flaw but not evil transgressions and the name of in morality and in his own name claiming to be him and taking another’s life in one way or another . Please see this PIN. It’s a great link (Also in the featured photo, if you turn it YOU’LL note the devil appears several times in several sizes the largest most apparent. This was in no way a conscious move on my end. If wouldn’t be possible) you can also see several eyes … within the heads )


ILL TELL The story of Arjuna which deeply resonates with me

Arjuna desires to embrace his duty as his warrior. He refer to Krishna for advice. Krishna is himself an actual incarnation of God himself. His suggests several paths Arjuna can take .

Is Arjuna only is to abandon his wants, live without desire he will feel no deprivation. He Will be free . Desire is an enemy and establishes indestructible expectations Fueled by desire. Hope and feae are grounded in what we want. And hope and fear are useful tools to us leading us. Arjun wishes to both fulfill his Familial duty as well as his marshal duty. Again he fears he can not succeed in both . Then furthering his dilemma he spots his old friends and teachers and even a few family members on the other side of a war he is about to fight: Naturally he is conflicted because he wanted to uphold both duties but fears he will fail. And hurt the ones he loves or that they will hurt him.

He isn’t being selfish. He is driven by expectant desire . Isn’t wanting to do out best a sign of good character? Yes but the Problem when it’s overwhelming. Because the energy of such also drives every day expectations. And any expectations lead often to disappointment. This teaches us the Benefits of not having Any expectations of others. At all. They pull together out of the present that is unpleasant. I have the benefit of no memory which means I literally forgot what I’ve expected or even who I’m about to see that day again. I even have lost the reason why I’m angry during an argument so that I was no longer amgryZ but that was scaryZ a brain injury and subsequent concussion has it’s effect.

What I Do
  • Abandon expectations and desires merging into purified self, the Atman, who we are within our essence

Let go of who we usually take ourselves to be. I am Fundamentally who I Am, no masks shield defenses, just raw truths.

  • What you do


This page is a work in progress. All links will be set ASAP. And much more about the topic at hand will be discussedZ

%d bloggers like this: